Our proprietary suite of Pinnacle Desktop Appraisals utilizes a workflow where a Data Collector gathers property data which a local appraiser uses to complete the desktop report.
- Cost-effective bifurcated workflow helps reduce bias and increases independence since the homeowner and appraiser never meet.
- Abbreviated forms – much more efficient than a traditional 2055 or 1004 and available in AIV or ARV. Includes an exterior and/or interior data collection.
- Pinnacle Desktop Appraisals meet the definition of an Appraisal under USPAP and can be used above the de minimis, currently set at $400,000.
- The Pinnacle Desktop Appraisal uses the same Foundation Property Data Report as the Merge AVM Reconciliation. It is an easy upgrade from an AVM to Desktop.
- Two QC checkpoints prior to delivery to the lender ensures a high quality report oninitial delivery with fewer errors.